Updated January 2020
Indian Hill is now looking for energetic and reliable people to fill seasonal positions for 2020. We offer a friendly work environment with a variety of part time positions. Most positions will start in early April and normally end in the early part of November. Given the nature of the golf business, staff members must have flexibility to work both weekends and evenings. If you are interested in any of the current positions available, please fill out the form below. We are only accepting inquiries on-line or by email. If you would like to submit a resume, you can also email us at email@example.com
Golf Shop Assistant (15-20 hours per week)
- The Golf Shop Assistant is a detail-oriented, trustworthy and responsible person that will help manage the day to day golf operations.
- Perform many daily tasks including managing and tracking play, managing the Golf Shop, working opening and/or closing shifts, supervising outside services staff and the overall support of the golf operation.
- Be an Ambassador for Indian Hill and ensure that members and guests have an exceptional customer experience.
Club House/Locker Room Operations (20 hours per week)
- This position is responsible for the appearance, operations and repairs of the public areas of our clubhouse, including the locker room, game room, bathrooms, storage areas and other common areas.
- A "handy person" would be a perfect fit for this position.
Outside Operations (20 hours per week)
- Outside Ambassador at Indian Hill for our arriving members and guests.
- Provide customer service including bag drop, bag storage and club cleaning.
- Manage the daily tee sheet; recording and tracking play on the golf course.
- Manage the outside operations.
Golf Cart Service (5-10 hours per week)
- Manage the end-of-day closing procedures for the electric golf carts. Includes transport of the carts to the Cart Barn staging area, cleaning, stocking, parking and plugging in the carts for the night.
- Ensuring all company equipment is accounted for and the Cart Barn is secured for the evening.
- Hours for this position are in the evenings - usually begins 2 hours before dusk.
USE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR A POSITION