The Match Play Team Championship is cancelled due to low turnout. To play on Sat. or Sun., submit your tee time requests as normal.
More about this Event….
Event Type: Divisional Match Play (Brackets of 8 Teams)
How it works:
- Qualifying on Saturday. Teams will play an 18 hole round Saturday. The brackets will be filled based upon the results of that round.
- Matches begin on Sunday. Teams will play their first 9 Hole match in the morning. Return to the Golf Shop to await the next match.
- The second match for teams that won Match 1 will continue on through the bracket. The teams that lose match 1 will play a consolation match.
- The third and final match will be played around noon. Match 2 winners will play for the division title. The teams that lose Match 2 will play for the 3rd place prize.
- 2 person team Aggregate Match Play (Divisional Rounds)
- 2 Person team Aggregate Stroke Play (Qualifying)