* Get the best pricing of the season
* Play the best greens in the state
* Play 18 holes in 4 hours
* Pay NO initiation fee
Or give us a call us at
Includes weekday play and weekends after 11am
One year commitment is available for $1,000
One year commitment is available for $1,643
Family Membership - Add $1,000 to a single limited or a single unlimited membership classification price and include your entire family
One family member is unlimited - All other family members are limited to weekdays and weekends after 11am
All family members are limited to weekdays and weekends after 11am
All family members are unlimited
When you join for 2 years in any Membership Classification of your choice, receive the annual pricing above...
In 2019, the price of your membership consists of only the dues, CT sales tax and the Capital Improvement Fee of $10 per month. That's It. There is no range fee, no food minimum, no hidden costs and no surprises. Guaranteed.
In 2020, you still pay your membership dues, CT sales tax and Capital Improvement Fee. In addition, Annual Food Minimum and practice range fee will also be required.
For reference purposes, the annual food minimums for our current members in 2019 are $300 for a single membership and $500 for a family membership. Members have until December 31st to use the balance of their food minimum (and there is no monthly minimum). Junior members pay no annual food minimum. The current range fee is $100 annually and it is billed in June (Juniors pay $50). Other Details include:
- Annual membership fee may be paid monthly (in equal installments).
- Additional optional fees include cart fees, guest fees & bag storage. We offer discounted cart and guest fee options for our members off published rates.
- USGA GHIN Handicap Service is included for all members.
- Free Push Cart storage in our clubhouse.
- The Capital Improvement fee is used to purchase new equipment to help maintain our course in fantastic condition. This fee is non-taxable.
- All single memberships include one locker and one membership vote. Family memberships include 2 lockers and one membership vote.
For a breakdown of membership cost, click here.
call our Business Office